- STAR: https://techinterviewhandbook.org/star-format
- CBQs: https://techinterviewhandbook.org/behavioral-questions
- 22 Questions Asked in 94% Amazon Interviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDKuX3BnBTk
- Tell me about a time you had to quickly adjust your work priorities to meet changing demands.
- What did you do when you needed to motivate a group of individuals?
- Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?
- The last time you had to apologize to someone
- Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner?
- Describe a situation when you negotiated with others in your organization to reach an agreement.
- Tell me about a time when you received negative feedback from your manager. How did you respond?
- Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem
- A time when you faced a problem that had multiple possible solutions
- Tell me about a time when you were 75% through a project, & you had to pivot strategy to ensure successful delivery
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with ambiguity
- Tell me about the toughest decision you’ve had to make in the past six months
- What’s the most innovative new idea that you have implemented?
- Tell me about a time you stepped up into a leadership role
- Describe a time when you sacrificed short term goals for long term success
- Tell me about a time when you had to push back to HQ or challenged a decision
- We all deal with difficult customers from time to time. Tell me about a challenging client-facing situation and how you handled it.
- Tell me about a time when you were not able to meet a time commitment. What prevented you from meeting it? What was the outcome and what did you learn from it?
- Tell me about a time you failed and what you learned from it
- What’s your strength / weakness
- Tell me about yourself
- Why Amazon